Friday, August 28, 2015

Lies, lies...They're all Lies!


I have to start this post by saying how proud I am of my husband. Even though he has had a rough go with his narc mom and her support system consisting of his dad and siblings, he reached out to his mom for the first time in years in hopes of some sort of reconciliation. Before this, he had been going no-contact. I had been going low-contact. So after an invite from my husband, the narcissistic monster-in-law visited my house on Monday with her enabling husband. I had to work so I wasn't there. But when I got home, my hubbie told me that the visit started out okay but ended horribly. This was the first time she had visited our home in four years. She went on and on about how much we hate her and she's never stepping foot inside our house again...all because my husband told her that she's done some things that hurt my feelings. Apparently, narcissistic mothers NEVER do anything wrong and to be accused of hurting someone else's feelings was just completely out of line. She ended up storming out of our home. As her husband was trying to usher her out of our home before her tirade could escalate even further, she even yelled at her husband to "Get your hands off of me!" Our son, their first grandson, was upstairs the entire time. When I got home and went upstairs, he was surprised to learn that they left without even saying good-bye to him...that' s how much this woman thinks of her grandson, apparently. *insert major side eye here*

The big eye opener for me during this latest narc mom episode is this--these women, no matter how religious or holy they claim to be...have no problem telling LIES to support their version of events. My husband told me about what was said during their visit...this woman flat out LIED multiple times. I have no doubt that narc moms and in-laws make up lies and fabricate events to support their own twisted version of reality. My husband and I have come to the sad reality that this woman will twist facts, ignore our efforts to reach out to them, and literally tell lies to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tatum can you contact me please allisonb420@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tatum can you contact me please allisonb420@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through the same hell. Only ny father's son has been conditioned his wholeblife by her. He himself has many narc traits.

    ReplyDelete