Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Why this blog?

So I decided to create this blog as an outlet for the (dare I say) trauma that accompanies being married to someone who has a narcissistic parent. Let me preface this first post by stating that my husband and I have a wonderful marriage. That's worth noting because many people who marry into families with narcissistic tendencies find themselves struggling to keep their marriage together in the face of that very family with those very narcissistic tendencies. I hope to use this blog as place for others with similar experiences to share their stories of how NMILs (narcissistic mother-in-laws) and NF (narcissistic families) have had a profoundly negative impact on their lives. I am also using this blog as a way to express my frustrations in a way that will allow me to keep my sanity in tact. Although I'm glad you're taking the time to read these words, I'm assuming you've found this site because you too are the victim of unwarranted behavior at the hands of a NMIL and her enablers. I encourage you to keep reading, and hopefully, we can all find the healing and peace we so desperately crave.

1 comment: